Location – How to Get Here
Reservations and Customer Service
Driftwood Restaurant and Lounge Bar
Photos / Media
About The Grenadines
Why Learn Sailing Here?
ASA Sailing Courses
Basic Keelboat/Basic Coastal Cruising
Advanced Coastal Learn-n-Cruise
Short Handed Cruising Course Couples Cruising – Coastal, Offshore
Yachtsman’s Diesel Engine Course
Yachtsman’s Rig Tuning Course
Sail Canada Courses
Basic Cruising Standard
Intermediate Cruising Standard
Advanced Cruising Standard
Barefoot Yacht Charters
Barefoot Yacht Charters Base
St Vincent & The Grenadines
– A Birds Eye View
– Filmed during a 16 day Barefoot Yacht Charters catamaran sailing vacation.
Barefoot Yacht Charters Sailing in a Caribbean Paradise
– Sailing in Paradise, 32 Islands and Cays. Book a charter with Barefoot Yacht Charters and visit any of these jewels of the Caribbean.
Mark Pratley’s trip with his sons charter in the Grenadines
– Our 2016 Sailing trip to the Grenadines with my sons Ryan and Tyler. We had some fantastic sailing and fishing! The weather was spectacular and managed to get some great footage of the islands and our boat form the air. AMAZING!
Official HAPPY St. Vincent & The Grenadines
– Happy music video for the 32 islands of the beautiful country of St. Vincent and the Grenadines endorsed by the St. Vincent & The Grenadines Tourism Authority.
14 Facts About Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Vincent and the Grenadines
– St. Vincent is one of the islands that make up the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and is an incredible place to vacation or visit that is not too expensive or touristy.
Tobago Cays Turtle Sanctuary, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
– Tobago Cays Turtle Sanctuary – A collection of several uninhabited islands in the southern section of the Grenadines that offer some of the best beaches for swimming, tanning and snorkelling in the Caribbean.
Useful Links to Services and Information
Noonsite The Ultimate Cruisers Planning Tool
– St Vincent and the Grenadines general info.
– Tourism site
SVG Public Holidays
Accuweather for SVG
– St Vincent and the Grenadines
Places to Eat and Drink
Ins and Outs of St Vincent and the Grenadines
– Facebook page
BOSS on Facebook
BOSS Recent Posts
Virgin Atlantic – Direct flights from London Heathrow to St Vincent
ASA 101-104 June 23-29
BOSS Special – Summer is for FAMILY
Learn to Sail
Sailing School News
Scroll to top