https://barefootoffshore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/G0017301.jpg 1536 2048 Rob Mclean http://barefootoffshore.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/boss-header.png Rob Mclean2022-01-13 10:33:402022-07-29 07:26:336. What is a Barefoot Offshore Sailing School “private course”?
6. What is a Barefoot Offshore Sailing School “private course”?
In addition to our normal scheduled ASA and Sail Canada courses, Barefoot Offshore Sailing School (BOSS) offers the option of a “private course”.
What is a private course?
In a private course, a guest charters and provisions a vessel from the fleet of our sister company, Barefoot Yacht Charters. There is an additional fee for a suitable BOSS instructor to be onboard for the duration of the course. This can be highly attractive to family groups or a group of close friends interested in sail instruction together.
What are the benefits of a private course?
The advantages of a private course include:
- Subject to availability, guests can select their preferred yacht from the BYC fleet
- Other than the BOSS Instructor, everyone on the boat is from the family or friend group
- Instruction can be customized based on the composition of the group, which may include more and less experienced sailors, adults and youth, etc.
- The itinerary can also be customized based on the desires of the group;
- Guests can provision the boat according to their own preferences.
How do I book a private course?
If interested in a Barefoot Offshore Sailing School private course, contact our booking team representative who can arrange for a detailed quotation for a private course.