Who is this course for?
- Couples that are looking towards buying/renting/chartering a sailing yacht – and want to develop double handed sailing skills and not operate as two single handed sailors.
- Families that wants to be trained together and become a well-balanced crew. No shouting, no stress, no mess. Learn how to be prepared and feel safe in all situations.
- Couples or families that wants to learn the team- dynamic, safety precautions and how to generally act and enjoy life onboard a sailboat.
- You can get your skipper certificate or brush up your skills while training together with your partner.
- Experienced or unexperienced sailors do not matter. You are never stronger than the weakest link in the chain. Learn the importance of working together as one.
- Cruisers or other sail enthusiasts interested in getting into double handed racing.